The World’s Best Environment of Care Rounding Software
Walsh Rounds Tracker simplifies the scheduling, coordination, and reporting for your EOC rounds team with custom checklists, photos and notes, automated follow-ups, and more so you can focus on maintaining your DNV accreditation and JCAHO accreditation.
Use on Any Device
Managing EOC rounds can be a real challenge.
Scheduling and coordinating are difficult enough, but getting people to finish their notes and submit them for reporting can be a real pain.
With Walsh Rounds Tracker, each team member has their own custom checklist on their own tablet or phone. They walk around and inspect any area recording their findings, adding photos and notes, creating follow-ups, and ensuring JCAHO standards are being met.
With Walsh, you can easily:
- Perform inspections from any phone or tablet
Maintain DNV certification and meet Joint Commission guidelines
- Link photos, notes, and signatures to inspections
- Create follow-ups with automated reminders
- Use premade EOC rounds checklists or customize your own
- View detailed results by discipline, by name, location, or any other filter
- Reports are instantly available for print and email
- Program reports to auto-run on a schedule
- Integrate seamlessly with other work order systems like TMA ®, TMS™ and more
Stay in Compliance With
Try Our Free Checklists
Download and try a few of our Environment of Care checklists for free. These checklists meet Joint Commission EOC checklist standards and DNV accreditation standards for hospitals.
See what people are saying about us
Walsh technology allows us to observe, document and report on anything we need.
Walsh Rounds Tracker is a huge time saver, has reduced costs, and helped us to improve our performance.
Walsh Rounds Tracker saves us time and money and has helped maintain our Joint Commission accreditation.
Book a demo now and discover more about how safety professionals use Walsh Integrated’s latest software solutions to improve Joint Commission survey checklist scores