Customer Service 101 – Walsh Style!True story: we aren't massive, so we can’t ignore you (and if we ever are, we won’t start).
Customer service is a sore point with software companies: impersonal and not particularly helpful. We learned long ago that it’s smarter to listen to our customers carefully and just help them out.
So here’s our secret plan:
- When you call, a human answers the phone.
- When you have a problem we help you with it.
- If we don’t solve your problem quickly, we don’t give up.
- We are happy to show you how to do things a few times, or more.
- We actually want to help you use our technology because we believe that it will really make your life better.
Getting you started:
- We follow a strictly defined roll-out process crafted over hundreds of installations and thousands of hours.
- We strive to get you up and running quickly and with the smallest impact on your day to day operations.
- We gather data, configure your database, train all of your personnel in as many sessions as you need, and actually call you (that’s right, on a telephone!) to make sure everything is working.
What our customers have to say …
If there ever is a problem, Walsh has excellent tech support. An in-house person actually answers the phone, and is always available to respond to our questions, not like other software companies. Today our facility is safer and we are meeting both our regulatory and our insurance requirements. Walsh is a huge time saver, has reduced costs and helped us to improve our performance.Sakhonh Kheuamun
I can’t emphasize enough what a great product this is. We’ve decreased findings and are finally able to address process issues. In the last Joint Commission survey, we scored better in environment of care than the majority of other organizations nationwide – in large part, thanks to Walsh.Melinda Bussard
Understanding your needs
We take the time to understand your needs. We will ask you questions and then guide you to whichever Walsh solution is best for you.
Your learning center
We have spent a ton of time and effort trying to make our solutions “patently obvious to the most casual observer“. But, we do recognize that there are all sorts of different people; some adopt technology faster than others.
Our trainers work closely with you and your team to ensure that everyone understands and is comfortable.